Here are our favourite ways to use our Hollandaise Sauce
- Classic Eggs Benedict:
- Poached eggs, British bacon, and hollandaise sauce on a toasted English muffin.
- Florentine Benedict:
- Substitute the British bacon with sautéed spinach or steamed spinach leaves. Sometimes referred to as Eggs Florentine when served without meat.
- Smoked Salmon Benedict:
- Replace the British bacon with smoked salmon, adding a luxurious and slightly salty twist to the dish.
- Crab Cake Benedict:
- Top the English muffin with a crab cake instead of British bacon. The rich flavour of crab pairs well with the hollandaise sauce.
- Avocado Benedict:
- Include sliced avocado on the English muffin, providing a creamy and nutritious alternative to the traditional British bacon.
- Banger Benedict:
- Swap out the British bacon for British sausages. This variation adds a different flavour profile to the classic dish and possibly one to rival the classic bacon.
- Black Pudding Benedict:
- Incorporate slices of black pudding, a traditional British blood sausage, for a hearty and savory version of Eggs Benedict.
- Asparagus Benedict:
- Replace the British bacon with blanched asparagus spears, offering a fresh and vibrant twist to the dish.
- Bubble and Squeak Benedict:
- Use a base of bubble and squeak (a traditional British dish made from leftover vegetables, typically potatoes and cabbage) instead of the English muffin.
- Haggis Benedict:
- Embrace the Scottish influence by using slices of haggis in place of British bacon, creating a hearty and robust variation.
- Mushroom Benedict:
- Roasted portobello mushrooms can be added to the English muffin, providing a flavorful and vegetarian-friendly alternative.
- Ham Benedict:
- Simply replacing the bacon on a classic Eggs Benedict. Great way to use leftover roasted ham
BUY HERE Hollandaise Sauce
Other great recipe ideas here. Try our twists on BRANDY BUTTER