Cotswold Gold Roasting Oils
The Cotswold Gold Roasting Oils – A selection of our naturally infused Cotswold Gold cold pressed rapeseed oils. The Roasting pack includes the flavours Garlic, Rosemary & Smoked!
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- 100ml Bottles
- Add to curries for depth
- Great for Mediterranean style cooking
- Drizzle over vegetables before roasting
- Use in garlic bread instead of butter
Garlic has a strong, spicy flavour that mellows and sweetens considerably with cooking. Used in all cuisines all around the world, one of the most identifiable scents. Garlic oil makes an ideal base for curries, soups and sauces. Additionally it pairs perfectly with onions, tomatoes, chilli, ginger, basil, turmeric and beans. Equally delicious with chicken, pork and seafood.
- Drizzle over pizza and pasta
- Rub into a joint of lamb
- Roast potatoes in this oil
- Mix into homemade bread
A Mediterranean plant rosemary has a minty, sage-like, peppery, balsamic taste, therefore adds depth of flavour to meats such as lamb and chicken. Delicious drizzled over pasta, new potatoes and pizza. Makes a delightful dipping oil for crusty bread. Perfect for roasted vegetables, soups and stews. Pairs extremely well with other herbs such as chives, dill, oregano, basil and thyme.
Makes the ideal Sunday roast addition!
- Brush onto meat before searing for a BBQ flavour
- Great for adding depth to a dish
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling or roasting
- Delicious in seafood and pasta dishes
Our beech smoked rapeseed oil is smoked on site on our farm. Made from original Cotswold Gold, smoked for 18 hours in small batches over beech wood. Smoked oil has a distinctive taste that adds depth to dishes. Where there’s smoke there’s flavour! Drizzle over dishes to add a smokey kick. Delicious when brushed onto a chicken before roasting to get mouthwatering crispy skin.