Cotswold Gold Herb Oils
The Cotswold Gold Herb Oils – A selection of our naturally infused Cotswold Gold cold pressed rapeseed oils. Our Herb pack includes the flavours Basil, Dill & Rosemary!
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- 100ml Bottles
- Enjoy as a delicious dipping oil mixed with balsamic vinegar
- Drizzle over fresh tomato and mozzarella
- Mix with a crisp, green salad
- Use as a base for Italian pasta sauces
Basil pairs exquisitely well with lemon, tomato and garlic. Sweet basil is an essential ingredient in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Delicious when added to pasta, pizza, creamy sauces, dressings, soups and salads. Adds depth of flavour to meats such as chicken and beef. It also pairs extremely well with other herbs such as chives, dill, oregano, rosemary, thyme.
- Drizzle over new potatoes
- Use with fish
A green herb with a strong distinctive taste, a combination of fennel, anise and celery. A great accompaniment to fish and just as delicious with grains, new potatoes and seafood. Makes a delightful dressing for eggs and salad. Used in northern, central and eastern Europe dill is great with fish and summer vegetables.
Well known for its affinity with salmon.
- Drizzle over pizza and pasta
- Rub into a joint of lamb
- Roast potatoes in this oil
- Mix into homemade bread
A Mediterranean plant rosemary has a minty, sage-like, peppery, balsamic taste, therefore adds depth of flavour to meats such as lamb and chicken. Delicious drizzled over pasta, new potatoes and pizza. Makes a delightful dipping oil for crusty bread. Perfect for roasted vegetables, soups and stews. Pairs extremely well with other herbs such as chives, dill, oregano, basil and thyme.
Makes the ideal Sunday roast addition!