Cotswold Gold Artisan Oils
The Cotswold Gold Artisan Oils – A selection of our naturally infused Cotswold Gold cold pressed rapeseed oils. Our Artisan pack includes the flavours Dill, Lemon & Smoked!
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- 100ml Bottles
- Drizzle over new potatoes
- Use with fish
A green herb with a strong distinctive taste, a combination of fennel, anise and celery. A great accompaniment to fish and just as delicious with grains, new potatoes and seafood. Makes a delightful dressing for eggs and salad. Used in northern, central and eastern Europe dill is great with fish and summer vegetables.
Well known for its affinity with salmon.
- Drizzle over asparagus before grilling
- Great for Mediterranean style cooking
- Mix into Cotswold Gold Mayonnaise
- Salads – in a dressing or on it’s own
Citrus fresh and full of zest, Lemon oil is perfect way to freshen up a savoury dish. A great oil to have on hand when you want to get that Mediterranean flavour, add to chicken, pasta and seafood dishes. Delicious when made into salad dressing but equally so drizzled over grilled vegetables, chicken, or fish.
- Brush onto meat before searing for a BBQ flavour
- Great for adding depth to a dish
- Drizzle over vegetables before grilling or roasting
- Delicious in seafood and pasta dishes
Our beech smoked rapeseed oil is smoked on site on our farm. Made from original Cotswold Gold, smoked for 18 hours in small batches over beech wood. Smoked oil has a distinctive taste that adds depth to dishes. Where there’s smoke there’s flavour! Drizzle over dishes to add a smokey kick. Delicious when brushed onto a chicken before roasting to get mouthwatering crispy skin.